Are CII settings related with ECV products?

Home Page Forums C3S_422_Lot1_SMHI forum Are CII settings related with ECV products?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  KKlehmet 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

paugallesisardsat
    Participant

Dear all,

I am trying to download bias adjusted ECV data from Graphs > Download ECV > Variable > Daily Maximum Temperature
    However the button ‘Download ECV’ is disabled.

In order to enable it I must select some settings in the drop-down menus under ‘Climate Inpact Indicator’ section.
    Specifically I am selecting ‘Temperature’ and ‘temperature (seasonality)’ in the two available drop-down menus respectively. After selecting these options, the button ‘Download ECV’ is enabled.

This makes me think that settings under CII section are required and will define the nature of the downloaded ECV data. Is that the case? If so, there is still something confusing to me.

What would be the difference when downloading ECV in these two different cases:
    1. ‘Daily Maximum Temperature’ , selected from the ECV section + maximum temperature (seasonality) , selected in the CII section
    2. ‘Daily Maximum Temperature’ , selected from the ECV section + temperature (seasonality) , selected in the CII section

Regards,

Pau

KKlehmet
    Participant

Dear Pau,

the ECV data and the CII section is unrelated. Unfortunately ‘Download ECV’ is presented under Graphs and Climate Impact Indicators which makes it unclear.
    If you go to ‘Download ECVs’ > select under ‘Daily’ Bias adjusted GCM ensemble > choose e.g. Daily Maximum Temperature as Variable > select one Emission scenarion (RCP) and then below choose one single point or ar box which you need to draw on the world map, you should be able to download the data. Could you try it again and let me know if it works? Unfortunately the loading takes a while before an extra window opens where you can download the zip-file.

Regards,
    Katharina

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.