November 14, 2017 at 12:25 pm #2754
We have a new version of the web presence!
New in this version:
• New color schemes for climate change impact periods in the map view. Adjust the opacity slider to see city names etc more clear.
• New topic in the forum: “Web Presence Updates” – were updates will be published. The forum is open for everyone. Please start new topics or comment on existing!
http://climateservice-global.eu/forums/forum/c3s_422_lot1_smhi_forum/December 20, 2017 at 11:52 am #3122
We have a new version of the C3S_422_Lot1_SMHI web presence with a lot of news:
News in this version:
• Possible to look at separate members in the ensembles (both in the map and in the graph)
• For regional data: only the CORDEX domain Europe is available. The web presence will only provide data that will be available in the CDS.
• Metadata popups are now created using attributes in the Netcdf files.
• Possible to download single Netcdf files or all members in an ensemble in a zip file. This functionality is available in the graph view. It is still possible to download excel files for single points.
• Possible to switch on/off country borders.
• Buttons for zoom +/- and globe/map are moved to the right side (next to the menu).
Temperature, mean (map view)
Temperature, maximum (map view)
Temperature, minimum (map view)
Temperature, seasonality (graph view)
Temperature, maximum (graph view)
Temperature, minimum (graph view)
Precipitation, mean (map view)
Precipitation, seasonality (graph view)
February 7, 2018 at 7:36 am #3458
- This reply was modified 3 months ago by Frida Gyllensvard.
We have a new version of the C3S_422_Lot1_SMHI web presence: http://climateservice-global.eu/climate-impacts/
News in this version
• Key messages are available next to the climate impact indicator selection in the map view menu. A popup window appears when you click on the key icon (see figure below).
Right now we are working on
• A box selection tool: so that it will be possible to download data for an area of interest.
• More indicators.March 20, 2018 at 8:33 am #3953
We have a new version of the C3S_422_Lot1_SMHI web presence:
News in this version
• A box selection tool for downloading of data. You can draw a rectangle and download CIIs in excel or NetCDF format.
• Four ECVs available for download (HydroGFD, 50km) in the Graphs menu: daily mean temperature, daily maximum temperature, daily minimum temperature and daily mean precipitation
• New CIIs with 19 ensemble members available. See CII list below.
Max Temperature (mean)
Min Temperature (mean)
Frost days (annual mean)
Heating degree (annual mean)
Tropical nights (annual mean)
Longest heat wave
Longest dry spell
Number of dry spells
Max temperature (seasonality)
Min temperature (seasonality)
Frost days (seasonality)
Heating degree (seasonality)
Tropical nights (seasonality)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.